Making your business known is a vital part of attracting new customers, no matter the industry in which your small business operates.
With the popularity of the Internet and smart phones, there are new options available to you. By improving your online presence, you can reach millions of possible customers around the world, easily outstretching the reach of most traditional advertising mediums and extending word-of-mouth possibilities exponentially.
- Step 1: Create a website for your business.
- Step 2: Create and post relevant articles on your site covering your company’s services or products.
- Step 3: Advertise on other sites using sponsored advertising.
- Step 4: Communicate with your customers via email newsletter or blog.
- Step 5: Make your presence felt on social networking sites including Facebook and Google plus.
- Step 6: Create a unique online presence that’s an accent to, but separate from, your company’s offline presence.
Featured image Designed by Freepik